THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

E-ring Shopping

It took me most of Friday to become okay with it, accept it that is, and to stop thinking about it at all. I’m referring to the certification test that I failed; so feeling like a failure I needed a distraction. What better way then to focus my life on my wedding!

Instead, I focused my attention more on my ENGAGEMENT ring that I scoped with honey-to-be on Friday at Rebecca of Chatham Jewelry. Rebecca is fabulous and I love her. The setting is seventy to eight-five years old. The center is stone is a 1.2 carat square radiant cut, and get this...we can get the wheat pattern etching in bands I love so much.

Completely customizable rings at, excuse the pun, rock bottom prices. Rebecca knows one of the two hand engravers in the DFW area and he can customize the band by engraving it with anything that we want. For only a $100.

So I am taking a new stone, in an old setting, and then customizing the details on it. And am pretty stoked....

No comments: