THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dallas Market Hall Sample Sale

Dallas Market Hall's
Bridal, Quinceanera & Special Occasion Event
Sunday October 21st, 2007 to Wednesday, October 24th, 2007

Now, I have heard from a reliable source that this is the place to be! If you are as crazy/intense as I am about saving money for your big day – I defiantly recommend you check out the Dallas Mark Hall Bridal Event.


DMC (Dallas Market Center) has recently changed all of their events to run Sunday through Wednesday (use to be Thursday through Sunday) making it even harder for the working girl. From what I hear about this sale, taking a day off from work would be well worth it!

The last day of the Bridal Market Sale – most vendors host a sample sale so they don’t have to cart things back home; making this the Mother of All Sample Sales. There is everything from dresses (!), veils, shoes, guest books, and everything else under the sun! The prices are fantastic “vendor” pricing and it is well worth ever minute of searching it might take.

I will be posting more details about the sale as the date approaches. Feel free to email me questions – I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up so you can “call in sick” early enough!

Love!

No comments: