THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

First things First….

So, I know Chris picked up the ring. While he has not yet proposed (and it is driving me nuts), I am impressed by how smart he is. The first thing he did, and oh so responsible, was to contact an insurance agent and make sure the ring is covered on theft, damages, or if the unthinkable happens – if I were to loose it.

The policy is relatively cheap, and when you compare it to the cost of the ring, worth every penny. He went through the same agent he has car insurance with, allowing him to get a multi-policy discount. So, peace of mind, ended up costing $117 a year for ring coverage. Not to shabby….

While I have still yet to see my new bling, I now know I can sleep more soundly at night knowing, that in the future, I will not perish if I ever, heaven forbid, were to loose my ring.

No comments: