THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Save the Date Cards

Okay – so here is what I know. Having a destination wedding means that I have to my save-the-date cards out at least 6 months before the wedding. Making my due date – December 28th, 2007. I will be creating my own DIY Save-The-Date Cards.
Both of these fabulous ideas came from Sonic Stef Designs. There Portfolio is FANTASTIC!

Okay, so I really like these two ideas:

One, a bookmark – gives you the corny slogan of, You’ve been booked! Relatively cheap, light to ship.

Pro – an inexpensive way to send out the info that allows total creative flexibility
Con – Is it cheesy and too cheap? Are people going to think, Seriously? Susan sent me a bookmark?











Two, your typical magnet car – with a fun twist! Similar to the picture below, or linked, resembling a photo booth film strip. I would replace the pictures with those of Chris and Me holding 4 signs (one per picture) at 4 different landmark Savannah locations.
I.e. – The “Save” sign in a picture at Forsyth Park, “the” sign in a trolley picture, “date” picture in front of the chapel, and “June 28th, 2008” sign of us kissing (cheesy?).

Pro – Adorable, so cute, original

Con – Logistics, getting us both to Savannah for pictures, etc.

Three, Both! I send both

Or is that too over the top?

Love!

No comments: