THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Guilt That Comes with Bridal Magazines




Now, I cannot deny the rush one feels when opening the first few pages ofa new bridal magazine. It is eventually destroyed by the overwhelming guilt I feel when I fork over $12 for 2 magazines.

Please join me in the revolution of budget conscious brides and repeat this mantra after me, I can wait for the magazines to come via snail mail…While you repeat this out loud again and again...follow these links andsubscribe quickly, before you forget my sound advice!



One year of Brides, Elegant Brides, and

Modern Brides for $24 (16 issues costing $1.50 an issue)



(One year of Martha Stewart Weddings
the bible as far as I am concerned) for $16

One year of Bridal Guide for $10

Think, after subscribing, you just ordered one years worth of 5 magazines and only spent $50. This allows for you to now splurge (guilt-free) on those wedding special mags put out by InStyle and People that are not offered as deliverables to your door.

All of the magazines link to the subscriptioin pages.

Enjoy!

No comments: